Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favorite Things: Internet Video Edition


Oprah has favorite things and so do I, sadly no one will be getting hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of free gifts, or free anything but
even still, here are

"My Favorite Things: Internet Video Edition"


Fat Rant 3 : Staircase Wit




Why I Love it: I think we've all had those moments when a intentional or unintentional backhanded remark left us feeling like a Deer in front of headlights, especially if your over weight. This video not only minds you your that it happens to the best of us but, also supplies you with little ammo for the next time.



Band-Aid?





Why I Love it: As someone who has been with Youtube since the beginning Ive always liked video-blogs, I found this spoof to be hilarious as it touches down on the over dramatic antics a lot of video blogs are subject to.




Blowjob Girl





Why I Love it: Self-Explanatory, pure raunchy comedy gold
!



Cat of 1000 Faces - MOO Business Cards





Why I Love it: Its a simple video, a cat and cut out faces, not at all
over the the top cute and clever. Sometimes less is more.



Boom Boom's "Bust It Baby" Entry





Why I Love it: This hilariously touches down on those trashy woman who go on these Flavor Of Love and Rock Of Love type dating shows. While the show shes talking about never got picked up by a network, i
t did in fact hold audiences in various cities. If you've ever seen the woman on the Flavor Of Love shows then this spoof on an audition tape will make a lot of sense to you.



Star Wars according to a 3 year old.





Why I Love it: Completely adorable



SHORT FILM - Killing Time





Why I Love it: something about this video has always stood out to me and I'm not entirely sure why. I have a million interpretations of this video
and I'm not sure that I need to, and that's why I Love this.



Prank Calls





Why I Love it:: When he gets to the lipstick
segment I lose it



Selfish Gary Has A Heart






Why I Love it: One of the most original clips on Youtube, it was featured on Youtube's front page right as being featured on Youtube's front page stopped being a main attraction, but its obvious why it was picked. Before everyone had an HD camera or 100$+ video editing software,there was this awesome original
video.



Chubby cuppy cake boy






Why I Love it: Self-Explanatory, you just want to hug this kid





Craziest beard i've ever seen!






Why I Love it: The reactions are everything
!

No comments: