Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Sense Of Humor



My sense of humor seems to be changing, while overall I still find  my old reliables funny I'm noticing I'm getting more into smart witty humor that doesn't rely so much on blatant raunchiness.  My favorites once included South Park, Family Guy, Two And A Half Men, movies like Scary Movie.


Now I like things like 30 Rock, Modern Family, Community, Mike & Molly, Easy A. I still like the old things but the flare is gone, I'm tending to like actors who can execute their roles more, and have a deep appreciation for the one and only Alec Baldwin.

30 Rock is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen, its so perfectly written and the actors do a top notch job , they alway deliver, I wish all shows were like this, comedies that don't force the laughs, they simply demand it and 30 Rock is one of the few.

No comments: